About Me
- Name: Donna
- Location: Clinton, Tennessee, United States
Life has given me many challenges and blessings. I served with the Overseas Missionary Fellowship (former China Inland Mission) in Malaysia, Singapore, Taiwan and on home staff. Then I cared for elderly parents and worked at the Billy Graham Evangelisti Association for 25 years, retiring Aprils 15, 2006. I recently moved from Charlotte, NC to Clinton, TN to be near dear friends who were also neighbors in MPLS, MN (Bob and Jean Hamlett). Bob was promoted to heaven just before Jody and I moved here. I am enjoying living in a mobile home on the Clinch river a little bit away from the busyness and rush of big city life! I am slowing down a little bit I guess. I am active in my new church here and continue to mark lessons for prisoners through the Crossroads Bible Institute. Through my church I am also involved in our outreach to the women in our local county jail.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home