donnandjodyinTN

Thursday, May 10, 2007

May Visits, etc.

My sister, Jean and her husband Fritz
My brother, Wayne and his wife Marilyn



Donna with brother Wayne, and sister Jean




Jean and Isobel from Minneapolis, MN

It has been great to see some friends from Minneapolis--Jean Smith and a few others I knew from BGEA. Their bus tour to the Cove stopped in Pigeon Forge, and I drove over there to meet them for dinner and one of the shows. I was able to stay over night with my friend, Caroline who lives in Pigeon Forge. I even managed to connect with them again for a coffee break at a local MacDonald’s. They were on their homeward trip and heading towards Kentucky.

Since then I have had some family visiting. I met them over at Lake Lure in North Carolina and then they stopped at my home. See the pictures above. They did not insert in the order I was hoping but they are here. Some other visitors from Charlotte were hoping to come this next week-end but have had to delay. And then May 19 Jody and I will be going to Charlotte for Nathan Longbrook's wedding.



















Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home