4/12/07 After quite a few days in the 70's and more we had a cold spell with even below freezing temperatures--but no snow. It has warmed up again and hopefully it will stay. I lost a couple of plants but the trees are leafed out and the dogwood blossoms have finished. We get a little colorful entertainment on the river every day just now with a rowing club geting into shape. They pass by us several times a day.
As we attempted a little gardening about a week ago, I stumbled over a rock and fell backwards giving my head a hard crack on the driveway. I wasn't really unconscious, but I don't remember the ambulance ride or even falling. No stitches were required but they did keep me overnight for observation. Slowing the headaches and dizziness are going away and I was able to drive today.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home