donnandjodyinTN

Tuesday, October 10, 2006

October 06 photo update

View from deck.
Living room towards kitchen.
Living room has become all-purpose room; no den.
Can see river from living room windows!
Mine is 2nd trailer; friend and neighbor Jean's is the first.
Back side.
25th Anniversary dinner at Olive Garden.
Official retirement party.


My first major activity of retirement was a major move from from Charlotte, NC to Clinton, TN. Moving is not my favorite occupation but it has been well worth the effort. I had a wonderful sendoff from Charlotte with a 25th Anniversary Party and then a Retirement party.

2 Comments:

  • At 6:26 AM, Blogger Nicole said…

    I'm so glad to see that youa re blogging again! It's a great way to keep up with friends and family! Looks like you guys are doing well! The picutres from your deck are gorgeous!!

     
  • At 11:07 AM, Blogger beth said…

    Hi Donna - Wonderful to see your pictures. We just got your letter in the mail today and are so thankful for all the ways God is blessing you and Jody there in TN. Sounds like you are keeping busy. I'm glad your hip is better and hope you're enjoying the fitness center. I bet the trees are getting pretty around there now. We miss you, but if Thomas decides to go to Covenant near Chattanooga, we'll probably be making more trips out your way!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home